beloved band tees.

 a t-shirt that needs no introduction. my nirvana acid smiley top from e-bay. got to love e-bay!










another nirvana top, obsessed is not the right word to describe my undying love for them. from a charity shop but originally from urban outfitters.
ramones! i got it from h&m but i'm kind of sick of all the wannabes wearing this top to be 'hipster'... (note the rain in my window..)
 THE CLASH. one of the best albums ever and i love the fact joe strummer is smashing up a guitar, what a legend! i got this from e-bay, I LOVE E-BAY.


THE CURE <3 <3 i love this t-shirt so so so much if i could marry it i would. i wear it like every day, without it my life would not be complete.  got it off amazon :DD








my chemical romance drumline top, it was my first band tee and now its tiny :( anyone got any ideas to make it into something like a crop top or at the back of a denim jacket? anyway i love my chemical romance and this top is so special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment